The best way to flush out toxins is by consuming lots of water, and with flavor of delicious and detoxifying additions. Lemon water makes for a powerful detox drink, as the juice aids to cleanse and alkalize the body. #1. Fresher breath Lemon juice is one of the most effective disinfectants and is believed to…

Admit it, the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of Kola nuts is old people. Kola nuts have become synonymous with old people especially in the West African region, they are either chewing it or offering it at occasions as a sign of respect. But what if I was to tell…

One of the main crops used in the production of sugar is sugarcane, 70% of the world’s sugar is made from sugarcane and the other 30% from sugar beet crop. However, sugar is not the only reason for the growth of sugarcane, there is also the production of brown sugar. The extra fibrous mass can…

Are you a bird fanatic who is on holiday in the Gambia, on a mere visit, on a research or a first timer visitor? Curious about going out for some birdwatching session, but not sure about who to talk to about it? Look no further. We have got your answer here. Below are some of…

#1. Chop Shop Restaurant Chop Shop is located at Fajara, next to former Ozio. It has had a lot of positive reviews and feedback from customers. The restaurant is newly established and owned by Aminatu Jallow Carr. They are considered number 1 when it comes to being the best burger joint in The Gambia. Their…

Plasas is a soup made with an assortment of greens that is thoroughly boiled which can be cooked with either peanut oil or red palm oil. The dish contains meats, dried fish and the ubiquitous Maggi and spicy seasoning. The soup can be prepared in various ways, with a distinct taste that differentiates one dish…

People love to come together, have some fun, play a game or two, interact and enjoy some barbecue and cold drinks. So you’re probably thinking of planning a BBQ but not sure where to start and how to go about it. We can assist you with that, You’ll just need to follow some guidelines below…

We seem to live in a time that champions liberal values. After being in the clutches of religious conservationism for centuries, the human race (for the most part) has shifted to a more secular brand of life, one whose basic creed is that society’s control of the life of an individual should be limited. Individuals…

Looking for a place to get your hands on some fufu and some other delicious Nigerian dishes? We have some of the best Nigerian restaurants in Gambia listed her for you to check out while you are in town. #1. Great Hands Restaurant ‘Great hands’ is locally known as Emeka’s restaurant by those who are…